Ready in just a few minutes, simple and tasty, ideal to enjoy in the summer on the terrace or in the garden!
Ingredients for 4
- 1 jar of Ortoledda artichokes
- 4 slices of homemade bread
- 8 slices of fresh mozzarella
- 4 teaspoons of basil pesto
- pepper as needed and soncino q.b.
pepe q.b. e soncino q.b.
Do this: Just toast the slices of bread in the oven, spread the slices of mozzarella on top and season with the basil pesto; cut into four and slightly crush some artichokes, add them to the slices of toasted bread, pepper and decorate with the sonnet. An advice? Before adding the syrup, bake for a little at 180 ° in grill function, until the mozzarella starts to melt!