Just three delicious Ortoledda jars and rigatoni Sicilian wheat for a dish that tastes of Sicily!
Ingredients x 4
- 2 tablespoons pistachio pesto Ortoledda
- 100 g dried tomatoes Ortoledda
- 50 g country olives Ortoledda
- 320 g of Sicilian wheat rigatoni
- 50 g aged caciocavallo ragusano
- Chiaramonte Gulfi olive oil q.b.
- 1 clove of garlic
Do this: brown the garlic in a pan with a little oil, add the dried tomatoes cut coarsely and let flavor; remove the garlic and add the finely chopped green olives; drain the rigatoni al dente, Put them in a pan with the dressing, add two tablespoons of pistachio pesto and serve after dusting the grated caciocavallo not finely!